Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Quick catch up

Just a quick catch up with some stitching from the end of last year.

First my dad's birthday/Christmas present -

And the framed version -

It's my customised version of 'For Father' by JBW Designs. I am really pleased with this one as I framed it myself. The frame too I really like, although it was all bought and done on the cheap!

I did another customised version of 'For Father' for my brother, but changed the colours (using blues) and the wording. I don't unfortunately, have a photo of that one.

I also stitched for my mother's Christmas present, again a customised JBW design. This time it's 'Grandfathers: Love and Cherish'. I left off the words and changed the colours to 3 shades of pink. I stitched it twice, added some beads, and then finished it as a biscornu.

Front -

Back -

More on this year's stitching later.

No comments: