Monday, December 10, 2007

Busy busy

What happened to last week? It just turned into one of those weeks for me where nothing worked out the way I'd planned. After spending 2 days at home with DS and our colds, I went back to work on Wednesday expecting to be very busy for the rest of the week. However, on Thursday I then came down with a stomach bug and spend another uncomfortable 2 days at home taking care of that. Hopefully, everything is back to normal now!

Despite the chaos, I did manage to achieve a few things, such as the monkee. I also managed to get Donna's RR finished and into the post.


It's a slight variation on LHN's Through the Woods.


I now have Edgar's RR to work on using a tree theme. I'm trying to work out something based on Morning Berries.

At the very start of last week, I was also one of those fortunate enough to receive an early Christmas gift from a friend.


The Belgian stamp threw me completely, but I'm very touched and grateful for the gift. Given the number of people whose blogs I've seen this on, this lovely person has been extremely generous in her gifts!

13 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

I LOVE the RR!!! It's gorgeous...Congrats!
And that sneaky elf HAS been mighty generous!

mainely stitching said...

Your RR looks great! :D And I love your secret santa gift (what a beautiful red!). I hope everyone will soon be feeling fully healthy again!!

Sally said...

The RR looks wonderful.

Sorry to hear you've not been well. Hope you're feeling much better now.

The thread is a gorgeous red! The elf certainly has been busy:)

Julie said...

Hope you are now on the mend and recovering. Nice gift and RR stitching

Carol said...

What a beautiful addition to Donna's RR!

Mindi said...

Your block for the RR is gorgeous! It really fits the woodland theme. Hope you're feeling better.

Andrea said...

The rr looks great. Hope you are feeling a little better now.

Von said...

Wonderful job on the RR, Lesley!

I think our Secret Santa got a really good buy on all those overdyes. :D

Susimac said...

Gorgeous RR.
Hope you are feeling better. ((HUGS))

Cheryl said...

Your square on Donnas RR looks great Lesley! Perfect for this time of year
Hope you're feeling better

Edgar said...

Donna's RR looks great!!!!

Deb said...

That little Secret Santa is really making the rounds!! I'm feeling like we should make a list! LOL
Isn't that a beautiful RR you've stitched on? I love your choice, Lesley. Sorry you've had such an awful bout of feeling icky...that's no fun. I think you need a McGoblin Buster.... :[ One coming up for you for your PIF from me..okay? :)

Lana said...

Beautiful stitching on the RR. I also love the little monkey you knitted...way tooooo cute!