Thursday, March 20, 2008

Brief update

Things are fairly quiet here at the moment - the calm before the storm, I suppose. I finished work last Thursday so have had a quiet week at home this week. I've been trying to keep myself organised and do a few small tasks each day.

I've found it quite strange using the internet at home! Usually, I do most of my internet stuff from work where I'm connected to the internet as soon as I log on. At home, I've only been used to popping on for the odd few minutes here and there. So I've had to train myself to take my time!

I've also spent a lot of time working on my sister's ring pillow and am really pleased with the way things are going, but no photos yet. It would be useful to get this finished before the baby arrives as I have no idea what time I'll have for that sort of thing after! I've also done a little stitching here and there, mainly on MTM and Lizzie's RR where I'm stitching LHN's Julia Flynn.

As I don't have any stitching photos to share today, I though I'd share one of me and my bump! Following Monkee Maker's recommendation, one of the things I've done this week is to install Picasa on my pc and I've been playing around with that, resulting in this collage.


37 weeks and all's well!

15 comments:

Kitty said...

Awww, that's a beautiful collage. I was wondering how you were doing. Hope you have a lovely Easter weekend, and all goes well for the 'final' 3 weeks. x

Cheryl said...

Glad all is well! Not long to go now! Enjoy the calm :)
We have picasa, i must use it more.
Hope you have a great Easter weekend x

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

I'm glad all is well!!! You've beaten my record of 36 weeks :)
You go girl!

mainely stitching said...

Yay, hooray! I'm so glad all's going well with you and the wee traveller. :D Take care!!!

Locket Pocket said...

That's a very happy looking bump! Can't wait to see the little occupant! Lucy x

lena-lou said...

Well look at you :-)) You look positively blooming !!

Enjoy your bit of peace and quiet whilst it lasts ;-)
Have a happy Easter weekend

Julie said...

Nice to see you Lesley, you look blooming.

Mary said...

So glad that all is well! Not long now. Enjoy the peaceful time home and get some rest. You look positively happy!

Lynn said...

lovely collage and lovely 'bump' :) Glad you've got this far with out too much trouble. Good luck with the birth :)

DaisyGirl said...

Yeah! baby soon! Hope everything goes great! Happy Easter!
Donna

Sally said...

What a brilliant collage! I'm so pleased everything is going well for you.

Jessica said...

Hi there!

Sorry it has taken so long to write! YAY! 37 weeks! I am now 23 weeks. Hooray! I want to know what the little peanut is!
Talk to you soon! You look great!

Monkee Maker said...

Fab collage! That's some bump you have there!

.... for some bizarre reason your pix make me want to do some long forgotten pelvic floor exercises!

Enjoy your time at home and good luck!

:)

Kathy A. said...

Cool baby bump!!! You look gorgeous1

Anonymous said...

How are you doing?!