Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Short & sweet - Duty calls

Just a short post today to note a particular event that happened 8 years ago that led to my having to phone my Dad and apologise for forgetting to post his birthday card.


HAPPY 8TH BIRTHDAY ALEXANDER!!
And Happy Birthday Dad too!


I'm still crocheting away, but the stitching's creeping back in too. Here's a photo of my latest creation.

It's the hat I'm talking about, although Iona is keeping me busy at the moment too as she has a cold and just isn't herself, poor wee lamb!

5 comments:

mainely stitching said...

I'm LMAO at mistakenly assuming Iona was your 'latest creation' in today's post. LOL!

Happy birthday to some pretty important men in your life!

Kitty said...

Happy Birthday to your biggest small! My youngest is the same age - only a month or so older. Happy Birthday to Mr Tintock too. Have you baked a huuuuuge cake?

Fabulous hat for Iona.

x

Julie said...

Happy Birthday Alexander and Get Well {hugs} for Iona.

Love the hat, its needed in the wind we've been having recently

Cheryl said...

Happy Birthday to Alexander and your dad! Love that hat Iona is wearing, hope she feels better soon

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Happy Birthday Alexander! (My boys are about ready to burst! Their birthday is 12/4) I see you got a nice Lego Set :)
Happy Birthday to your Dad too :)
And sweet Iona...what a cutie in her sweet hat!