Thursday, June 11, 2009

Monkey business

I recently took part in Claire's Secret Monket Swap and these goodies arrived yesterday from Ruth.

Monkey business

You can see that Munk the rainbow monkey didn't take long to settle in and was soon making friends with the local monkeys (human and knitted) and was even persuaded to share his sweeties with Zero-X1.

For my part in the swap, I persuaded Daisy to go and live with Sam. I can see from Sam's blog that she is settling in well too, although I think the chocolate helps!

Swap monkey


You can see on Sam's blog. a pic of all the goodies I sent - as usual, I completely forgot to take a photo of everything I sent myself!

I've been keeping the post busy this week as I've also sent off my floss tag for the Tiny Treasures Exchange - that parcel has slightly further to travel but also includes this little mystery.

Crochet mystery animal

I don't know whether this pic gives away it's identity or not!