Friday, March 23, 2012

Flowers on Friday

I've already given a brief view of this yesterday in my tassels tutorial, but it deserves a ta-da all of its own. And here it is!


Happy crochet!


The top flower uses a pattern from CAROcreated on Etsy.




Then there's  Lucy's happy flower.




Next, a heart using this pattern.




And finally, my blue and pink tassel!

Each component was crocheted with acrylic yarn as I have a ridiculously large stash of odd balls of acrylic in various mismatched colours which I'm desperate to use up! It works well enough but cotton would be better.

It's now brightening up my kitchen wall.

And if you haven't seen it already, check out my crochet tassels tutorial and let me know what you think!

More crochet tassels



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi

They are lovely, the tassels are too.

Sandy said...

Very creative, your first picture though isn't showing up for me.

Minding My Own Stitches said...

Love the flower!

Charmaine said...

Gee this is totally cute. I've never seen anything like it. I think it will look really nice hanging from a door nob or even from a fan string.
I think your flower would look great on a cell phone cover for my $15 Tracfone SVC phone for seniors that I have to wear round my neck. I like the phone because it's got big keys and letters on the screen & it only costs me $7/month for service.
I'm crocheting mostly ipad, nook and cell phone covers as my attention span is very big. The fun part is sewing animal and flower motives on the pouches, the ladies at book club enjoy the cuteness.

Tatkis said...

Lovely flower hanging, and tassels are so cute!

Hugs,
Tatyana

price per head online said...

This is really fantastic work friend..The Way in which You represent this blog is awesome.I really appreciate your work. Keep it up in future.