1. A walk round the allotment with my 3 lovely children.
2. Crocheting in bed at midnight, discovering unexpected delights in this yarn!
I'm also clearing out my yarn stash a bit and trying to get rid of some stuff I'm fairly sure I won't really use.
Is anyone interested in any of the following? All is new and unused unless otherwise stated. The cost will be 1gbp a ball + postage
1. 2 balls Wendy Happy 4 ply sock yarn, shade 2503 Pisces, 75% bamboo, 25% nylon
2. 3 balls Sirdar Squiggle, super chunky, shade 0602, 51% wool, 49% acrylic. 2 balls completely new with ball band, 1 ball partially used then unravelled and wound in a ball.
3. 2 balls Regia 4 ply sock yarn, shade 01932, 75% wool, 25% polyamide - below left
4. 1 ball Regia 4 ply sock yarn, shade 05180, 75% wool, 25% polyamide - below right
5. 2 balls Sirdar Crofter Dk (Fair Isle effect), shade 0059, 60% acrylic, 25% cotton, 15% wool
That'll do for now!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone